Innovative all-weather ester-containing synthetic motor oil for heavy-duty and high-speed diesel engines of the latest generation with and without turbocharger, operating in severe conditions on low sulphur fuel. The oil has successfully passed road and laboratory tests at VOLVO, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, MACK and RENAULT centres and has their written approvals.
– Ester components in combination with the highest quality synthetic base and an innovative additive pack, featuring optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, provide ideal anti-friction, anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly extend the life of equipment in all, even the most extreme, operating modes in a wide range of ambient temperatures and provides significant fuel savings;
– The ester components in combination with a synthetic base provide increased thermal oxidative stability to the oil, which, in combination with excellent detergent-dispersant properties and low ash content, effectively reduces scaling and varnish formation, prevents deposits of all kinds and maintains engine parts, especially cylinder-piston, in perfectly clean condition throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– A unique ester-containing formulation provides oil resistance to aging, and due to the reduced evaporation and high flash point, it reduces oil scaling “waste”, which enables it to be used in engines with a long life interval up to 60,000 km and conventional motors;
– Due to the ester-containing base, the optimal viscosity has excellent low-temperature properties, including a low pour point, along with good oil pumpability and crankability of engine components at low temperatures, easy “cold start” (up to -30ºC) and reduced startup wear;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas after-treatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to the use of Low SAPS technology;
– Effectively protects engine parts from all types of corrosion;
– Reduced foaming and effective resistance to aeration;
– Effectively deals with the increase in shear stress during operation caused by elevated viscosity due to soot dispersion;
Suitable for engines using fuelled by natural gas (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for all types of heavy duty diesel motors (long distance trucks, buses, etc.), off-road machinery (construction, mining, agricultural) and special equipment from European, American and Asian manufacturers that meet the requirements of Euro I – V and VI where a performance level of CK-4 or lower is required.
When using CK-4 oils with fuels containing more than 15 ppm sulphur, make sure to follow the recommendations of the engine manufacturer for service intervals.
Mannol TS-7 UHPD Blue 7107 meets specification:
CUMMINS CES 20081
DETROIT DIESEL 93K218
DEUTZ DQC IV-10 LA
MACK Approval EO-O Premium Plus
MAN M 3477
MAN M 3271-1
MB 228.51 Approved
MTU DDC Type 3.1
RENAULT Approval RLD-3
SCANIA Low Ash
VOLVO Approval VDS-4
Mannol TS-7 UHPD Blue 7107 comes with 7 Liter Packaging Bottle